As the most trusted name in household moving and moving services since 1997, Louderback Moving Services to help you prepare your relocation and ensure a successful move.
- Packing TipsPack as much or as little as you want.
We can to do the whole job, or just the parts you want us to.
If you decide to handle some of the packing, use Mayflower’s packing tips to help the process go smoothly.
Need packing supplies? We’ve got you covered. Contact us.
- Weekly Moving RemindersPut your mind at ease with our printable moving checklist. Or, sign up for our weekly e-mail reminders and Mayflower will e-mail each week up to eight weeks prior to your move.
- Top 10 Most Forgotten ItemsRemembering the “out of sight, out of mind” objects increases your success in moving all of your belongings. We suggest adding the 10 most forgotten items to your preparation list.
- Moving Non-Allowables ListBefore your possessions are packed and loaded, it’s important that you understand which items cannot be shipped because they represent a hazard or are perishable. Mayflower provides a list of some common non-allowable items.
- Trip KitWe recommend putting aside essential articles in a “Trip Kit”. The kit, usually made of a moving box small enough for you to take with you to your new home, acts as a collection point for important papers and necessary items that should not be boxed up during the busy sorting and packing process.
For more moving advice, including how to choose a professional mover, tips for moving with a baby, or tips for a job-related move, visit Mayflower’s Moving Tipspage.